The Article API is used to extract clean article text and other data from news articles, blog posts and other text-heavy pages. Retrieve the full-text, cleaned and normalized HTML, related images and videos, author, normalized date, tags—automatically, from any article on any site.
The full API reference of Article API can be found here.
Learn more about the Article API:
- Do Diffbot APIs Follow Redirects?
- How long can a single request take / what is the Diffbot API timeout?
- Does Diffbot handle non-English pages?
- Can Diffbot APIs Extract Content from PDFs or Other Documents?
- Can I send HTML or text directly to Diffbot APIs?
- Using Diffbot Proxy Servers / Proxy IPs
- What counts as an API call?
Once you've gone through the basics above, proceed with learning about: