Diffbot is a suite of products that make it easy to integrate and research data on the web.
Unlike a web search tool like Google, data in Diffbot is structured by meaning, not markup. Instead of websites, we have entities like articles, products, and organizations. Article entities have attributes like
author. Organization entities have attributes like
Diffbot APIs make it possible to
- Classify and extract meaningful entities from existing web pages
- Find meaningful entities from within entire websites
- Search the public web as a humongous graph database
- Enhance your existing data with public web data
- Identify entities and classify the context of raw text
Diffbot APIs can also be combined to power highly intelligent automated systems, such as this automated sanctions tracker.
For a more general overview of everything Diffbot has to offer, start here.
If you're ready to start making API calls, head on over to Authentication to setup your token and select one of the APIs featured above.