Have you run into a problem where the Diffbot extraction from a particular site is incorrect or needs adjusting? Our API customization dashboard not only allows you to create new APIs entirely, but also to override or correct the output returned by our Automatic APIs.
Correcting a field’s output takes immediate effect for your account, and also serves to train our system, improving Diffbot extraction over the long run.
Learn how to use it in the Custom API Tutorial.
Custom API Basics
- Custom API Video Tutorials
- Building Custom Collections
- Do Diffbot APIs Follow Redirects?
- What happens to my rules if a website changes its markup?
- How long can a single request take / what is the Diffbot API timeout?
- Can I send HTML or text directly to Diffbot APIs?
- Using Diffbot Proxy Servers / Proxy IPs
- What counts as an API call?
Once you've gone through the basics above, proceed with learning about: