Yes, Diffbot supports multiple tokens/API keys for a single account. While your initial token will remain your “primary” token, additional “child” tokens can be generated and used instead.
If you would like one or more additional child tokens:
- If you are a Plus plan user or above and have access to our beta Developer Dashboard, you can create child tokens from the “API Keys” page under “My Account.
- You may also write firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional tokens.
Notes on Child Tokens:
- Child tokens have the same access rights as your primary token and can be used equally across all Diffbot extraction APIs
- Child tokens will have their own separate set of custom rules. Rules are not currently shared among tokens.
- Child tokens will have their own separate crawls and/or bulk jobs. These jobs are not currently shared among tokens.
- Child token usage will be counted toward monthly or annual billing usage.